Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Evylee is now 9 and a half months old. amazing how fast the time goes!!! evylee is now able to stand on her own though she tries to hide it. she is gabbing like none other. no words yet though. she can do high five, rock on, patty-cake, fake sneezes which we follow with a bless you (she loves it), she dances to all kinds of music and is always distracted at what she is doing if there is music on somewhere, she can push the buttons on the xbox and the dvd player to make them open, she is the happiest baby i know and she loves the camera. i pull it out and it is instant smile and poses, and she finally cut her first tooth last saturday. i get to spend all day with her and it is amazing how fast she is learning.

playing at grandmas house in bear lake. isnt she just the cutest thing ever  
dancing to a sing along video at grandmas house.

6 comments:

Audrey said...

Cute blog!! I love it!

Kathryn said...

Love cuddling with this babe!!!

Marti said...

Im glad things are going well with you!!! Your little gril is such a cuttie!! Its amazing to watch as they grow and learn isnt it? :-)

Emily Collier said...

I have a blog now! Look at it when you want, even if it is just to get a good laugh at the baby ninja picture.

Randy said...

The dancing queen! I love to watch your little one grow up.... right before my eyes. Great parents deserve great children... You are both!

James and Cassie said...

Hey This is Cassie Phillips ( now Julian) Your little girl is so cute!! I didnt even know you had a little girl!! Shes a doll! I am so glad i found you!!