Thursday, May 22, 2008

3 months old!!!






Wow I cant believe it, I have been a mother for over 3 months. I am finally starting to loose the baby weight. Mike has a gym at his work that I am able to use and it has been great so far. I still have a ways to go but I am making progress. Evylee started sleeping through the night at about 1 and a half months. She is now sitting up and standing up, with the help of mom and dad of course. she loves it. The pediatrician was surprised at how strong she was. He says that all she needs now is the balance and she will be doing it on her own. She is starting to get the balance down. Evylee is also starting to roll over. Every time we lay her on the ground she immediately rolls to her side. She just has to learn to move her arm and she would be rolling all over the place. Even as it is she ends up doing 360's on the floor.  Evylee is now 12 pounds and just over 2 feet long. She is laughing and smiling a ton. She is such a happy baby. She always smiles and she laughs at the weirdest things. I cant help but laugh along with her.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

I love love love that you have a blog now! They are so much fun and sorta a pain to keep up but you'll like the journal aspect of it. Cute pictures and fun posts. can't wait to see more. Love you guys!

Trisha said...

Evylee sure likes her mouth. ALl my baby pictures were big open mouthed smiles too. She really doesn't look as young as she is. She's a wonderful young lady!

Elise said...

I'm so glad you have a blog. I love all the pictures. She really is a doll! It was so fun to see you guys last month. I just loved holding Evylee. She is such a sweet baby.

Ali Ann said...

She's a doll Dez.