she didnt even budge when we put her in her car seat to go home
after her swim we bundled her in her robe. cute huh?
isn't she just the cutest baby you have ever seen?
my happy little girl loving a day out on the boat
my little sailor!
sorry some of the pictures are sideways i dont know how to flip them. i am not smart that way:)
the months are just flying by!!! it is amazing that evylee is growing so fast. we took her on her first boating trip to bear lake and she loved it. we rode up to the beach and she kicked her feet for a while and she enjoyed it so much. i love that i have a baby that likes the boat. :)
2 comments:
What a happy baby! She has beautiful eyes and an adorable smile! She is perfect. I'm glad she had fun boating.
I don't think babies get any cuter then this! I sure miss you guys! It may be awhile before we see you...I am have a hard time with that. Give her kisses for me and big hugs to the two of you! Love ya!
Post a Comment