We were married August 10, 2006 in the Salt Lake Temple. We met and were married in 3 months. Pretty fast yeah but it was meant to be, so why wait. We now live in Pleasant Grove UT with our 3 wonderful kids. We enjoy spending time together as a family and love our children so much. Mike works and goes to school full time and will graduate from college in December. He is the best husband ever, He is always trying to make me happy and help me out. He likes to play his bass and guitar and loves spending time with me and the kids. I work part time and the rest of the time I get to stay home with the kids I love every minute of it. I am currently working on videos for the kids and have obviously taken up blogging. I am trying to catch up on my scrapbook but that will be a long process. I am so blessed to have the family that I do. I love them all so much.
Evylee Julienne
I was born Feb. 3, 2008 which is also my moms birthday. She says I was her best birthday present ever. I am 3 years old. I love being a big sister and enjoy making my mom laugh. I have light brown curly hair and beautiful big hazel eyes. I love to dress up like tinkerbell and pretend to fly around wearing my wings, and I love to dress like a princess and wear my crown and princess slippers. I am full of energy and love to play with my friends and my brother. I get very excited about balloons and presents and of course chocolate. I love going out to places that have slides, it is one of my favorite things to do. I love to color and build puzzles and play with my toys. I am a very big helper for my mommy and I like trying to copy everything mommy does.
Ethan Michael
I was born May 21, 2010. I am 1 year old and have such a fun personality. I have brown curly hair (but you cant tell cause mommy keeps it short) and big blue eye that mommy hopes stays that way but they may change to brown soon. I love to smile at everyone I see. I have four teeth with 2 more coming in. When I get excited Itry to jump but it just makes me fall over, I sometimes get so excited I smack my head, or moms head, or whoevers head it there at the time. I am an expert walkerand have been since i was 10 months old but yet I still dont know how to talk. I love to dance and run around with my sister. I am also really good at going up and down the stairs. I love to laugh and most of all snuggle with my mommy and daddy.
Aiden Kent
I was born on September 13th, 2012. I am only 7 days old but I am loved very much. I sleep all the time and I make the cutest faces. My mommy and daddy love me so much and my sister and brother just cant get enough of me. I am so happy to be a part of this family!
2 comments:
Evylee's little piano composition actually sounded like music! You go, little one!
your little girl is sooo cutie!!! I hope all is well with you guys!!
Post a Comment