1 year ago
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Good news. Bad news.
Well on Tuesday Mike and I went to work and my friend Amy called me while I was eating lunch and said she was coming through and wanted to stop and hang out. So I got half the day off and when she got here we went to dinner at a new mexican place that was really good. Then we drove around and talked and walked around some stores and just loved being around each other. I love when we hang out cause we can still talk like no time has passed. Well she decided to spend the night with us so we drove down to provo to get the kids and then went home. We talked some more and made cookies and about 2 in the morning we finally went to bed. The next morning we got up and made pancakes for breakfast. That is when we got the bad news. Mike ran down the stairs and mumble something about school. I didnt pay much attention to it at first because we were done with school and didnt need to worry about it. Or so i thought. I could tell something was really wrong when Mike didnt come over to the table where the pancakes were waiting but instead went straight to the computer. I went over to see what was wrong and found out he received and email telling him that there had been a mistake in the calculations of credits he had and that he was not graduating. We couldnt believe it. He had specifically gone to the counselor to make sure he had enough and they told him to take certain classes and that he would be done if he passed them, which he did. But still he was short 8.5 credits. Nothing to do with his degree but still he has to take more classes. Well we instantly thought of all the things that could go wrong because of this, like not getting the job he applied for one. Luckily I had Amy there to talk to and she made me feel a lot better. I am so happy to have such a great friend who is always there no matter what.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dez you're so sweet. I'm so glad I got to spend time with you guys! I had so much fun. I'm also SO glad that everything worked out okay. It usually does in the end, but it was nice that things started looking up so soon. I love you guys!!!!
Post a Comment