1 year ago
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Bad news to Goodish news
Well the whole thing with the graduation really stressed us out. We didnt know how we were going to pay for school or if Mike would get his promotion. Gratefully he did get his new job in the IT department, somehow we still had FAFSA money I didnt know about that paid for school and with the new job with the new hours we could find sitters and then we found and answer to our prayers in one of my friends in the ward who is willing to watch the kids on the days I work and also we became work out buddies every other day. So even though Mike still has to go to school for one more semester God has provided an answer to all our issues and I am so grateful for that. Everything seems to be working out just fine and we are so excited to see what the future holds for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad things are looking up for you guys. Love ya!
Yay for things working out!! I'm so glad Mike got the job :)
Post a Comment