Well the beginning of February is a very busy time of the year what with Evy and my birthday being on the same day. So this year we did my celebration with mike on friday the 3rd and Evys party on the 4th. Mike took me shopping and we got a new phone then went to PF Changs... my favorite place... and had dinner. We even got to go to a movie for the first time in forever! It was such a nice day and I enjoyed spending time with my hubby. Then on Saturday Missy came over to help decorate and then everyone started showing up for the birthday party. Grandma and Grandpa, James, Anj, Gammie, Potts, Katie and Dave and their girls, Audrey, and our good friends Heather and her daughter Brielle all came to share Evys birthday with her. We enjoyed presents and cake and friends and family. Evy even got to surprise my mom and dad with the news that we are expecting! Yep number 3 is on the way. We are so excited and Evy was so excited to tell everyone. So that makes 3 girls on mikes side and 3 girls on my side that are expecting. Its actually pretty funny... I am due on the 19th of Sept, Jess, my cousin, is due on the 20th, and Mandy, her sister, is due on the 21st. Well after the party we got to go to the olive garden with my family and then over to Debbies house to spend the rest of the night together. It was a great day and Evylee was so excited to turn 4.
 |
| Missy decorating our house for the party |
 |
| Pretty arrangement she came up with. :) |
 |
| Evy wanted a birthday hat with ribbons so I made her one. Turned out pretty cute. |
 |
| I cant believe my baby is 4 now. Time goes way to fast. |
3 comments:
Happy bday Evy! Congrats on baby #3! I have been meaning to call you the last week or two to tell you I am pregnant. I am due the last week in august. How exciting; it looks like we'll have our babies close together again! That is so fun that Evy got to tell your family at the party. We did that on Mylee's second bday. I hope you are feeling good and not too sick. : ) Love ya!
That is awesome Elise!!! Congrats!! and thanks. i am feeling great actually :)
Yay for Elise and Dez!!! I am so excited for both of you! Dez the party looks like so much fun. I can't believe Evy is four, that's just crazy to me. I'm so glad you guys got to spend the day with your family!
Post a Comment