So i finally got a display case for my figurines. Mike even put a light in it for me. I have been wanting one of these for the last 5 years and I am so excited to finally have one and have it all set up in my home. It makes our home complete in my eyes. I am so excited! and I love it so much!
 |
| I am so excited to have all my stuff out on display now. |
6 comments:
Always so nice getting new furniture that you really love!!! Looks great! Now you just have to keep the kids away :)
That looks great Dez!! I better come see it soon to get a good look at it in person :)
I totally agree amy!!!
I could totally use some cuddle time with Ethan as well when I come see the new glass shelf :) Cuddling with that cute little guy melts my heart!
its a date then :) he is looking forward to it ;) love ya
I'm at your house right now. And the glass case looks great! And Ethan is still the cutest little guy ever!
Post a Comment