Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween!!

On halloween we picked up Mike after work and headed to Katies and Dave's house for dinner before we did the trick-or-treating. We had taco soup and then Katie and I got the kids dressed in their costumes while we waited for Dave to get home from class. The kids enjoyed answering the door and handing out candy while we waited to. It was pretty funny. The men took the kids out to trick-or-treat and Katie and I stayed with the babies and handed out candy and talked. It was a nice night and we enjoyed the time chatting and seeing all the costumes. When the kids came back we let them play downstairs and the adults watched a show together. It was a nice night and I enjoy getting together every year to let the kids go together.

Lily posing and Ethan sneaking candy



Ethan went as a monster, again, and Evy went as "red Belle"

Ethan and Paisley being cute.

Our clan is growing! Next year the boys will have to take 7 kids :) Amazing how fast our families grow.

Ethan with a mouth full of candy and Paisley enjoying her suckers.

Aiden being cute :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Evylee makes such a good Belle! Her brown eyes are so pretty. I love Ethan's face in the group picture!!

Hubers said...

Love the outfits! Looks like you had a fun filled Halloween!