Aiden is a good baby. He is still a little gassy and cries because of it but if we hold him and pat him then he is usually just fine. He is growing fast and sleeps anywhere between 4-6 hours a night, which is awesome. He is our first baby that loves a binki which is nice when he is crying. We finally got a smile out of him on Nov 4 at the dinner table by pinching his cheeks together. It was pretty funny. He had his 2 month appointment on Nov 5th and he weighs 12lbs 5 oz and is now 23 inches. He is in the 75% for head, height and weight. He is such a good baby and we love him so much. I love the little faces he makes and I love it that when I hold him he calms right down. I love that little boy and am so happy he is a part of our family.
 |
| They both look scared. Ha ha |
4 comments:
What a cutie! He looks so scared in that first picture, haha! The last picture is so cute :)
I agree. I could eat him up in that last one! I'm glad he's a good baby for you and that he's starting to sleep longer. That's awesome! Miss you and love you!
He is so cute. I can't believe how much your kids look alike. Hopefully he's sleeping even better now!
Beautiful pictures, you have a cute family. Hope all is going well for you. love aunt marilyn
Post a Comment