The Easter Bunny decided to make it a little easier for the kids to find their baskets this year. He was so nice he left a path to the baskets. Evy got a cute little sparkly eyes octopus which she has named Aria and Ethan got a cute little turtle which he saw and exclaimed "I love you so much!!!" while squeezing it so hard. It was so cute. They loved picking up the eggs and showing Aiden where his little gift was. It was such a great Easter. Ethan woke up with pink eye so sadly he couldnt go to church so Evy and I went and Mike stayed home with the boys. It was so nice. We enjoyed the meeting so much and when I got home we had dinner and watched a movie with the kids and just spent all that time together. It was a great easter.
 |
| The path |
 |
| After all was said and done I came downstairs after getting ready for church and found these two sound asleep. So cute! |
No comments:
Post a Comment