Monday, April 1, 2013

First Solids for Aiden

On March 17th we decided to try rice cereal with Aiden. We just mixed it with formula for the first time. It was pretty funny because he was so excited to eat it but didnt understand he had to open his mouth to get the spoon in (and is still having some issues with it) He did enjoy it though and at the end was getting so excited he was attacking his spoon. I would post my video of it but they never work when I post them on here. Here are a few pictures though.
Trying to figure it out. Mike was nice enough to feed him so I could capture the moment. :)


He really liked the taste. My cute chunkers.

Couldnt quite figure out how to swallow at first. Ha ha

See what I mean. No open mouth. Funny boy :)

No comments: