1 year ago
Saturday, September 21, 2013
Evy rides a two wheeler
After we moved into our house we let the kids go play in the park a lot. Evy's new little friend Kylee had her bike out and Evy wanted to ride it so her little friend helped her onto the bike and pretty much taught her how to ride a two wheeler. Funny thing is Evy never used a bike with training wheels. She is so amazing and I was so proud of her. I sat there on our deck recording her riding her bike around and I almost started crying. I couldnt belive how fast she had grown up and that she was already riding a bike on her own after only an hour of practice. She was even taking her falls like a champ. I had told her that if she wanted to ride her bike then if she fell down she would just have to get right back up and try again with out crying. Her poor legs were beat up for a good month but she always got back up and right back on her bike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment