1 year ago
Friday, February 25, 2011
Sweet hearts day
Feb 12 was the Collier's annual Sweethearts Day. We woke up early and took the kids to my brother who was going to watch them and we headed to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. We did sealing as a family and it pleases me to announce i fit in my temple dress for the first time since my miscarriage :) I am very happy all my hard work is paying off. The temple was amazing. I loved every second of it. After that we went to Tucanos Brazilian Grill and had really really really good food. I loved everything, but my favorite was the cod and the grilled pineapple. :) I had so much fun with the family and enjoyed every bite of food. Thank you gammie and potts! We got chocolate covered strawberries as a valentines gift and the girls got flowers :) After that we headed off to the boat show to get the kids and hang out with my parents for a bit. It was an awesome day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad you had a happy Birthday, the pictures are great.
Post a Comment