On Feb 5 we celebrated Evylees' birthday with a party. All her cousins came along with her aunts and uncles on Mikes side. My brother stopped by before the party to see her and tell her happy birthday because he had a date. Her Grandma and Grandpa and Anj drove down fro Bear Lake to come to the party. Evylee was so excited to have them here. She loves them so much and was sad to see them leave. I enjoyed seeing my parents as well. (We all love you!) Aryssa had to work but she called later. We missed her but will see her soon. We had evylee open presents and then do the cake. She got her tinkerbell cloths, which she has been asking for since christmas, some tinkerbell slippers, balloons, an Ariel barbie that she hasnt parted with, a tinkerbell pillow, some really cute clothes and a note pad and pencils that are perfect for church. she loved everything. Can you tell she loves tinkerbell and the little mermaid? She is so funny. We had cake and Ice cream then went to my aunt Debbies' house for an other party for us and my uncle clint who's birthday was the 4th. We had great food and awesome company. I loved seeing my family all together. I miss them when I don't see them often and love love love it when we all get together. I think that is when I am happiest. When everyone is enjoying each others company and just having fun talking. We then went to Katie and Daves' house and let the kids play and the boys play video games while katie and I scrapbooked. We left there at about 1 in the morning. We had a ton of fun there and should do it more often. All in all it was a great week and we enjoyed it so much.
1 year ago
3 comments:
So cute!! I know I told you both, but Happy Birthday again!! And yay for losing so much weight!! You are doing awesome! What workout are you doing?
I am doing P90X along with a weight watchers points diet. and thanks for the birthday wishes.
Glad you had a happy birthday! Too bad Evy was sick. It looks like she had a fun party anyway. I love the picture of her hugging Ariel w/ her wings on. Mylee has the same wings and LOVES her Ariel doll too! They would be such great little friends if they could see each other often. I'm glad you could go out with your hubby for your bday too.
Post a Comment