Because Evylee and I share our birthday, and we had no money at the time of my birthday, Mike combined both my birthday and valentines day together since we were getting our taxes back by then. So Saturday the 18th Mike took me to provo. We dropped the kids and his car off at my cousins house. Chelsea watched the kids and Tom started fixing Mikes car. They are two of the best people I know. I love you both, thank you. Mike took me to the mall and then told me to "go for it." :) (Oh also a side note: I was offered a job on Friday the 17th and was told I start on Monday the 20th and I honestly had no clothes. I wore Mikes shirts everywhere I went.) Well at the mall the first place we went was, of course, Fred Myers Jewelry. We looked at a bunch of different rings and I fell in love with three of them. So we decided to think about it and come back later and headed to look for nice clothes for me :) Mike was great. He held my purse and coat while I tried things on, he gave his opinions when needed, let me just do whatever and not once did he complain. He is the best husband ever. We went to Macys' in the mall and I went straight to the shoes. Any one who knows me knows I love cute shoes, so since i had money I thought "hey lets get some nice shoes that I love that dont hurt after 10 min of wear" :) So I did. I found some that look great with jeans and will be nice to wear at work. They remind me of water and I love them. We got me a few tank tops and then headed back to the jewelry store. There I struggled with picking a ring I wanted. There were three that I really liked. 2 were diamond right hand rings and the other was a green twist type ring with trillion cuts. I loved all three but finally I went with the green one since I dont have a green ring. I love it :) We went back to get the kids and headed home to where gammie and potts were going to watch the kids while we went out to dinner. Mike took me to Macaroni Grill and it was amazing! Wonderful food and the best waiter ever. I loved spending all the time with Mike. We wanted to go to a movie but didnt make the show time and nothing else was playing so we went to Ross and shopped some more. Mike got some much needed shirts for work and I found a few really cute really cheap shirts. I love ross for that reason. $30 dollar shirts for 5 or 6 bucks. :) makes for a happy Dez. So by the end of the night I was ready to dress for work and had shoes and jewelry, what more could a girl ask for :) Not to mention the much needed time with my wonderful hubby. It was a great day and I enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks for a wonderful celebration honey :)
1 year ago
3 comments:
Sounds like a really great time. The ring is beautiful and the shoes totally remind me of water too!
The ring is so beautiful! I'm so happy you had such a wonderful time, Dez. You deserve it! I like the shoes too. Ah, shopping!
Thanks guys. I did have a great time. and i love when you leave comments :) thanks
Post a Comment