Saturday, March 12, 2011

HI-HO, HI-HO, Its back to work I go!!

Well on Feb. 21 I started my new job at 1800contacts. I am now in week three of it. I have enjoyed getting out of the house and seeing people my own age but I miss my babies so bad. Because I am in training I have to work everyday for almost 8 hours a day so I dont get to see the kids very much. My wonderful Aunt Debbie and my mother-in-law are so nice and are working together to make sure that I have sitters for the kids every day. This has been very hard on everybody but as soon as next week is over I am going to be on my own schedule and that is only 3 days a week. We are very excited about this. Having a bit more income will be very very nice :) and that gives us a chance to move out on our own again as soon as we find a place we like.
I really enjoy this job, and so far I am in the top of my class and the only one to get 100% on our product expert test that we have to pass in order to stay hired. I must say I am very proud of myself :)

5 comments:

Ali Ann said...

Way to go girl!

Katies Korner said...

Thats too bad you have to work so much! But at least it won't stay that way! One day you won't have to worry about working and get to stay home full time!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Thatta girl Dez! Doesn't surprise me that you're doing so well. Good luck on this last week!

Elise said...

Yay Dez. Good for you. I'm glad you enjoy it and are doing so well. I miss you so much. :)