o really funny story. The day I posted the one about giving up is the day we found this place. Here is the story... I had called on 7 or 8 different places and no one ever answered. The one person that did answer wasn't available till 7 that night so i was just about ready to give up. I wasn't even going to show up to the appointment that I set for 7. I called Mike crying like an idiot and told him how I was feeling and he said that he was going to get off early to come be with me. So I asked him if he wanted to go to provo to see a 3 bed apt for 680. He said sure. So we drove down there that night and looked at the place. I wasn't sure if I wanted it cause there were scary men hanging out side the door the whole time but it was alright. A little old but it would have been alright. Well the guy that was showing us the place was very nice and he asked us if we would be interested in something in Pleasant Grove. I immediately said yes, it would be perfect. So he started telling us it was a townhouse style 1200 sqft for 670 a month with 3 bed and 1.5 bath. I got so excited I actually was jumping up and down. So he said that we could see it on Saturday. I freaked out a little and then we got the address from him and told him thank you. We decided to drive by the neighborhood on the way home and when we pulled up we couldn't have been more elated! It was such a nice area and looked well kept. I started to stress that it was too good to be true but I just had to wait. Fast forward to Saturday and about 5:15 we walked into our soon to be home. We stepped in and right then i fell in love with it. I asked how much the deposit was and that we would take it. Then we looked through it. :) It still has the peoples stuff in it that lives there now but it still felt like home. I didn't take pics of the real place because I felt bad about taking pics of their stuff but i found some that look almost exactly like it. How happy I am that my loving husband took that night off so God could work his miracle and give us the perfect place to live.
I will try to explain the lay out... you open the door and it puts you on a landing with stairs going up and down. down stairs there is the living room dining area and kitchen with the half bath and laundry area along with a pretty big closet. going upstairs there is the master bed connected to the full bath and the 2 other bedrooms with a closet in the hall (I think). Downstairs there is a door off the kitchen that goes out to our own patio where you can have a BBQ :) this is Mikes favorite feature. He says that a BBQ is a home necessity so i guess we have to get one.. ha ha. I think my favorite is that it has a brand new DISHWASHER!!! I am very excited about that. but the house itself is perfect for us and our budget. Heavenly Father really blessed us on this one and I know he understood my frustration. I thank him every day for this wonderful blessing. Here are some pics I found online that are almost exactly the same as our new home. Which by the way we get to move into in the beggining of May :)
5 comments:
YAY Dez! I'm so happy for you guys! I'm glad I got to see you the other day. I'm sorry you had such a hard day before you found the house. It seems that Heavenly Father comes to our aid right after we feel we have reached our limit. I guess He knows our limit a little better than us :) I'm so glad you guys found this place.
That is so funny that same day you found a place. What a blessing. It looks really nice and cozy! :)
YAY!! I am glad you found something.. It's so stressful finding places, but God always knows whats best! I am so happy for you and your family to have a little family time now! :)
Yay!! I'm glad you found a place!
What a fun place to live, the kids should have a great time on those stairs.
Post a Comment