Monday, April 11, 2011

First Spring Outing!

So my sister-in-law, Jenni, is in town for a few days so we all got together with the kids and went to Thanksgiving Point. We first hit the dinosaur museum. We had never been there before and Evylee loved it. We saw the dinosaurs and were able to play in the sand to find bones and Evylee even got her hands dirty (literally) and played in the sand and water mixture and made islands in the sand for the dinos to live on. She had so much fun. Ethan was a blast too. He was so happy and loved looking at all the stuff with us. Mike was able to join us for a little bit before work and we enjoyed walking around looking at everything. After that we ate lunch there with everyone. the kids loved it. Katie, Jenni, and I then decided to go to Farm Country. Evylee absolutely loved this. We got to feed the goats and ducks and ride on a tractor. She even got to ride a pony. She was so excited for this and had been talking about it all day. She grinned the whole time and when it was over wanted more. She was so brave and such a great kid. All the kids played in a little room with farm stuff in it while we waited for the storm to pass. It was  pretty fun and we want to go back soon when it is a little warmer. Thank you Katie for giving us a discount with your card and for inviting us to go. We had a blast and cant wait to do it again. 
























This is a very short video of Evylee on the horse. but you get the point 

2 comments:

Elise said...

Evylee looks SO cute riding the pony. I can tell she is in heaven!

I love Thanksgiving Point. There are so many fun things for kids there. The baby goats are too cute. We saw some tiny ones at the zoo this week.

I love all the pictures you took. The kids are both so adorable.

I want to meet Ethan. I can't believe how big our little boys are getting!

Amy said...

Dez Bear,

I really love these pictures! Your kids look so beautiful and so cute! The first picture of Evylee on the horse is soo cute. I can't get over how beautiful they look.

I also find it cute and funny the picture of everyone by the shark. That is so cute! Miss you guys!