1 year ago
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
"Princess Bedroom" preparations
Well about 2 weeks before we were able to move into our new home I bought some things I had wanted to do since the day I had Evylee. I wanted to put her name on a shelf and make it all cute.You know be creative and all that which I am not very often. Well I bought the letters for both ethan and Evylees rooms and got to work. Evylee of course wanted to help mommy paint so I let her do the tops of hers and Ethans letters. She had so much fun. Later we decorated them with ribbons and gems. They turned out so good and I was so excited to hang them in her new bedroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute Dez, great work! I like the color combos and they jewels and ribbon you added to it. That's cute that Evylee wanted to help. You should post pictures of Ethan's when you finish it.
Post a Comment