Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Easter Sunday

Easter was a good day and sad day and a fun day all in one. Because our church was at 9 and my kids usually sleep till 10 the easter bunny didnt come till after church. We woke up like usual and went to our last day of church in that ward. We got the keys to our new place and were planning on attending our own ward the following week. I had a harder time saying goodbye then I thought I would. I told my primary kids goodbye and cried, I told the primary presidency goodbye and cried like 6 times, I told the whole primary goodbye all at once and they sang my favorite song (A Child's Prayer) and I cried, I rode home with my father in law and I cried. There was a lot of crying going on that morning. We got home and the easter bunny came while potts played with the kids. Evylee was so excited. She loved everything she got especially the really big "puzzle" or floor mat that had tinker bell on it for her new room. After that every one showed up for family dinner except Emily and Joe since they were still in the hospital after AJ was born. Evylee played with her cousins and the adults chatted and enjoyed each others company. It was a pretty good day and the beginning of a great week since that friday we were moving in all our stuff to our new home. We had a great Easter though. 

he didnt like the grass. it kept getting stuck on his had when he would try to get something out of his basket. I laughed pretty hard. 





1 comment:

Amy said...

Cute! Haha glad I wasn't there for the crying, I probably would've been crying with you : )