Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Easter celebration

The day befor Easter my side of the family had a BBQ and Chelsea and I decided to put together a little egg hunt for the kids. My parents came down from Bear Lake and we were able to spend the day with them. Evylee absolutely loved it. She gets so excited when grandma and grandpa come to visit. We enjoyed a great lunch and then afterwards we let the kids go out for the egg hunt. I was a horrible mom that day and forgot Evylees jacket so she wore my cousins sweater. Really cute but I felt so bad. Evylee went out with my mom while i grabbed my camera. Later my mom told me that at first evlee was confused and asked her what was in the eggs. When my mom told her that there was candy in them Evylee booked it all around the yard finding as many eggs as possible. She was so excited. Ethan just loved the sounds that candy made when he shook the eggs. He loved the outside and enjoyed every minute of it. After the egg hunt Evy played on the swings and my dad pushed her for a while. I love seeing my daughter and my daddy playing together. I love that man so much and it makes me so happy when Evylee enjoys playing with him the way I used to. It was a great day. After my parents headed home we all went inside and we dyed eggs and chatted a little more then we went home and just relaxed. It was on of the best days I had in a long time.














1 comment:

Amy said...

These pictures are Soooo cute! Evylee and Ethan both have such cute smiles! The picture of Mike holding Ethan and Evylee swinging is especially cute. Glad you had such an enjoyable Easter!