Thursday, May 19, 2011

Back Track To Mothers Day

So in all the hustle and bustle of the last update I totally spaced Mothers Day. So I will write a bit on what we did. As everyone knows Mothers Day is on Sunday so Mike did stuff for me Saturday. We both had to work that day till 3 but after that Mike and I went and got changed into something nicer and headed out. Just to let you know my hubby is awesome. This was all a surprise and he planned it all. He got the sitter, the reservations, the tickets, all in advance. It was awesome! Not having to worry about anything was great. So we started driving down town and I could not for the life of me think of where we were going. We drove up to PF Changs and I got very excited. I LOVE Chinese food and honestly could eat it every day. So we went in and got our table with no wait and enjoyed an amazing dinner. The service was great, the food was terrific and the atmosphere was calm and relaxing, which was really nice for me since I don't get to many of those days. We got the lettuce wraps and the honey chicken and mongolian beef. I thought the honey chicken was amazing! It was the best food I have ever had. After dinner we went to Gateway Mall and wandered around a bit. I got some shoes which I am sure everyone knows I like :) and then we headed to Abravanel Hall for the Symphony that his mom was playing in. It was really cool. I loved the music that was played and enjoyed our night together. After that we headed to pick up our kids and head home. It was a great mothers day and I am so blessed to have such a great husband. I love you Mike ;)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Way to go Mike!! Dez I'm glad you had such a great day! Sometimes I forget and it still surprises me that you're a Mommy! Love ya girl!