1 year ago
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Finally complete
As of yesterday May 17, we have all of our stuff in our home and everything is put away and it is clean. I am still missing a couple pictures and what not but will hopefully be getting those soon so my walls dont look so weird, but the rest of the house is done. I am a very happy person now. We have our internet and all of our own things again and I am loving every minute of my new place. :) Here are some pictures of the house. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The house is so cute, good job Dez! Evylee's room turned out really cute, I really love her dresser. Can't wait to see all this in person!
Cute Des! I can't wait to come visit and see it in person! Go Ethan!
Post a Comment