1 year ago
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Evylee our guitar player
Well on Friday while we were waiting for people to get to our house for Ethans party Mike started playing his guitar. Evylee was so excited that she asked to play it so Mike sat her down and showed her how to hold it and where to put her fingers and how to strum the strings. She picked it up so fast and she loved it. Mike made one comment about maybe getting her her own guitar eventually and the next thing I know I am being begged to get her one that day, and not just by Evy. Mike found one on a really good sale that was pink and Evylee knew it was hers and asked when she was getting it. So needless to say I caved and we bought her a guitar for Ethans birthday. Poor little boy is so gipped just cause he is younger. :) Anyway Evylee is very excited about having her very own guitar and playing it all by herself, and of course Mike is freaking out. He is so excited to have a daughter that wants to learn how to play. They both make me laugh and I love them so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Evylee looks so cute in these pictures!! I can imagine that Mike ate all of this up :)
Post a Comment