My wonderful brother and sister in-law, Joe and Emily, and my cute little nephew, AJ, moved to Virginia a week and a half ago. Joe was accepted to Law school there. We are very excited for them in this new adventure in life but we are really going to miss having them so close. I will really miss Emily especially, I feel like we were really good friends. While Mike and I lived at his parents house, Emily did too. We always talked and hung out and did stuff together. We would even stay up late watching So You Think You Can Dance. We were there when she met Joe and watched as they grew to love each other and how Joe was so caring to her the first week of their relationship after she got her wisdom teeth out. We love you both so much and will miss little AJ.
The day that they were going to head east we all went out to breakfast. Audrey and Matt came too so we could all say good-bye. We went to Kneaders and enjoyed some time together before they had to leave. We all hugged good-bye and they got in their car and drove off. I cried a little as we drove away too and I am not sure but a think Mike may have even gotten teary eyed as well but he wouldn't look at me. We are excited for them though and we are happy they are on their journey to the rest of their lives.
1 comment:
We miss you too! thank you for writing such a sweet post. We love you and look forward to seeing you soon (i don't know when, but I am sure we will find the time to get out there.) loves!
Post a Comment