I was able to get labor day off this year and we were able to go to a BBQ with my side of the family. It was so fun, almost every one was there, everyone within an hour distance at least. We had burgers, chips, fruit, and my grandmas awesome macaroni salad. We all sat in a circle in the backyard and chatted and just enjoyed the company. It was great to see everyone and let the kids play with each other.
1 year ago
3 comments:
Evylee is so pretty! I'm glad you got to enjoy time with your family!
Love love love that new picture of Evylee and Ethan at the top! So precious!!!
Fun! I am in Idaho right now for a wedding but I am leaving tomorrow morning. I wish I had more time so I could come see you. Your kids are so sweet. I can't wait to get together with you guys again. It has been too long!
Post a Comment