Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall leaves in BL

Every year when the leaves turn colors there is usually a week or two that are so pretty. The colors are bright and vibrant and my family loves to go up and take pics in the leaves and gather some up to dry. It is so fun to drive up the back road and into little valley where we can get out and walk right into the woods. This year Mike, me and the kids went up for conference. It was a very nice but short weekend. We enjoyed conference and went up the mountain in between sessions. We had an awesome dinner, my moms chicken-pot-pie, and then headed home. My mom and dad got even better pictures then I did but I forgot to upload them on our computer before we left so we just have the ones I got before my camera died.







2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm glad to see you posted Dez! The pictures of the kids playing with the bubbles are so cute. I love the one where the bubbles are popping off of Ethan's face. You look SO beautiful in the picture with you and Evy! Love you!

Katies Korner said...

Those leaves are so beautiful! That is one of the reasons I love fall..just wish it would stick around longer!