1 year ago
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Frustrations...
Lately I have been very frustrated with myself. I have been feeling gross and not as energetic as I was when I was going to the gym. Before this semester started I went to the gym again for the first time since I had Ethan cause I finally had time. I would get up early and go in and work out then be home in time for mike to leave for work. I did that for 2 weeks and I lost 5 pounds and dropped 2 inches. Then I had to change my schedule and mike started school and I lost my window of time in the morning and with mike working way late I haven't been able to get back to the gym or my trainer. I haven't gained any thing back but I haven't lost anything either. I had a plan in my mind when i started that i would be back to where i was before I got pregnant with my miscarriage, I felt good then, not great, but good and I was happy with that. I wanted to be there already but I haven't been able to get there. I have tried working out at home again but every time i start, i have two kids climbing on me or crying for attention and i get so frustrated that i just give up. I just wish it were December already so I can have MY time back and enjoy working out again. I'm tired of feeling less then everyone else and comparing myself to me 5 years ago. I only have 10 freaking pounds to go until i reach that mark and it feels like an eternity away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I understand your frustration. I was in a boat similar when we first moved to Oregon. What helped me was my jogging stroller. Ever since then I've just gone whenever. I love it because Porter loves to go for the run as well. Then when I get home to do some calithenics, I put Porter in front of a movie to distract him. I hope that helps :) I have an awesome workout I love to use every other day that's full body that helped me lose 30 pounds before I got pregnant with the twins. I'm gonna post it relatively soon. Good luck!
That is super frustrating for you. I know it's starting to get cold now but do you have a double stroller you could put the kids in and go for a run? The kids would love to go "fast" I bet. Do they still take naps? You could try working out at home during that time. Or after they go to bed at night. Or do you have any friends that live close? Maybe you could kid swap with them and you watch their kids while they go work out and visa versa a few days a week. Some gyms have babysitting (that's what I do) maybe there's one like that close you could join? Just suggestions... I don't know your whole situation. Good luck, hopefully you can find something that works for you. I know it's hard.
Post a Comment