1 year ago
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Happy Halloween
On halloween we started the day out with cleaning and getting ready to go. It took me 2 hours to get us all ready to leave for trick-or-treating. I did Evy's hair up in a princess do and did her make-up. I had sewed up her dress so that she wouldn't trip on it while they were walking since it was way long. I got the kids in the car and headed to work to get Mike. Traffic was horrible so it took me an hour to get there. We finally got out to Dave and Katies house and ate some pizza and got the kids all bundled up. They were all so cute. I think I went a little overboard with the clothes... last year it was so cold that they guys had to leave the kids at a friends house and come get the car to drive them back in, so this year evy and ethan were in 3 layers of clothes, pretty funny, but it was a nice night and Katie and I even got to sit outside comfortably. It was such a great night. The boys took the kids around and Katie and I handed out candy. It was so much fun to just chill and talk and see all the fun costumes. When the kids got back we went through all the candy and the kids were so excited about it all. Mike and I stayed for a few more hours just enjoying the company and chatting. It was such a great night and I am so glad that our halloweens have turned into such a fun tradition. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love my grandbabies!
What a wonderful family! I love you all so much!
Evylee looks so pretty in her princess costume and the picture of Ethan with the mask on is hilarious! Sounds like you had a good Halloween. I'm so glad I got to see you and the kids yesterday, I love you!
I love Ethan crying with his mask. He looks SO cute.
There honestly couldn't have been a prettier princess or a cuter batman out trick-or-treating than these two.
Post a Comment