1 year ago
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
My New "Nephew"
Well my beautiful cousin finally had her baby yesterday at 5:45. His name is Brody and he was 8 lbs 8 oz and 21 inches long. They are all doing great and are very tired. I am so excited for this little baby to be in the family now. My cousins are like sisters to me and so their kids are my nephews. I love them all so much and am so happy for Channy and Ken. I got a couple pictures of Brody but every time I took a pic my flash would make him squish his face. I got to go see him last night and got to hold him for an hour. I love that little guy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How exciting for your cute cousin. He is a sweet baby.
Post a Comment