1 year ago
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Halloween Party
On monday we had a halloween party at Katie and Dave's house like we do every year. It is always a ton of fun. This year we had pizza for dinner that is home made by Katie, so good, and we always have a costume contest and a cookie decorating contest. The kids got to do some fun crafts too. One of their friends, I think his name was Jason, dressed as the mad hatter and he won the costume contest :) I won the cookie contest :) The kids got to play and enjoy being together and we all got to talk and have a good time hanging out. Thank you Katie and Dave for the awesome party and for the fun times we have every year :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Darling cookies.
And darling kiddos.
I do love the expression on his face. Cute. :)
So fun! Evylee makes such a pretty princess. Ethan is such a cutie. Great job on the cookies, they're cute!
Post a Comment