Every few months or so I get to have one of the best people I know stay at my house. One of my best friends ever... Amy-poo :) This month she was able to come down and spend a few days with me. We went to Ikea and out to dinner and to Costco to get Mangos, which are one of her favorites, and we just got to hang out and talk and play with the kids and watch movies and just be together. The best part of it is that Mike and Amy are friends too! I love that they get along and we can all talk about anything without feeling weird or awkward. I love when she comes to visit and the kids love it even more. Ethan knows exactly how to twist her around his finger and Evy loves to see Aunt Amy and gets so excited when she "has a sleep over with us!" We are planning on going up to Logan in August to visit her at her house before Aiden comes and the kids are so excited, as am I. We love you Amy-poo!
 |
| Had to have a funny face one! |
2 comments:
Aw, so sweet and so fun! I'm glad you guys live close!
Dez Bear you are the sweetest! You are so nice and I'm so glad I got to see you guys. I love you guys so, sooo much!
Post a Comment