Tuesday, September 11, 2012

39 weeks

I figured I would do one last blog before baby Aiden comes home. Today I am 38 weeks and 6 days. Tomorrow I am exactly 39 weeks and Thursday we are being induced and having our little guy!
Well this week I have focused on taking it easy as much as I could, along with keeping up on the house work. I finally got the last room cleaned and everything in the house is clean and ready for Aiden! I just need to get the car seat installed and we are set :)
This week has been kinda weird as far as symptoms. Ever since the flip that I had done I have had a ton of pressure every time he moves. I just figure that his head is still where it is supposed to be when I feel that kind of pressure. I also had a weird pain for a few days in my stomach. It wasn't anything like a contraction or anything it was more of a tearing feeling. Every time I went from a sitting position to a standing on the underside of my stomach toward my right hip would feel like fire and honestly just feel like it would rip the muscles on the inside. It brought me to tears a few times but it hasn't happened in 2 days so I am hoping that was just a weird positioning on Aidens part and it was putting pressure on me weird.
I also just this week feel like he has gone from a little 5 pound baby to a huge 12 pound baby. That is just how I feel with my belly. I am sure it is because now his whole body is up and his head is down so there isn't any room for his little body to hide. I am just excited to meet this little man and give him a great big kiss.
I am still really swollen. I have been since about 32 weeks but it just keeps getting worse. It is so weird because I never swelled with Evy or Ethan. I was able to wear my wedding ring to the delivery of both but with Aiden I haven't been able to wear my ring since 34 weeks. My shoes don't fit and even my flip flops are tight. But I am almost done and then it will go down and I will be back to normal. :)
On the positive side this pregnancy has been one of the better ones. Even though I had a horrible 2nd trimester ever since my blessing I have had no pain that I wasn't able to work through and I have been able to continue my every day tasks. I am still enjoying his movements too! With Ethan I remember every time he moved it hurt so bad that I would just break down but with Aiden I am still loving it. I love the reassurance that it gives me. I have even been able to sleep pretty good the last few days,which is great!
I am already so in love with this little boy and I am so excited to hold him and cuddle him and just kiss his little face. I am excited for Evy and Ethan to meet their brother and I am excited to take him home and start our life as a family of 5. God has blessed me so much and I am so grateful for my family and for the amazing opportunity God gave me to be a mother.
My next blog will be after Aiden is here! I cant wait!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

SOOOO Excited for you to have Aiden! Can't wait to see the little guy on Friday. I can' believe it's already time for you to have him and I can't believe you are going to have a family of five! So excited for you, Mike, Evy, and Ethan to have Aiden join your family. Love you guys!