Thursday, September 20, 2012

 Aiden Kent was born on September 13th at 6:19 PM. He was 8 lbs 3 oz and was 20.5 inches long. He is amazing and perfect all around!!!
right after he was born when we finally got him to cry

Daddy and Aiden

First bath (photos by channy, Thank you!)

Finishing up his bath. He did not like it.

Mommy and my precious little bundle

Grandpa and Grandma

Evy and Ethan were so funny. They were tickling each other and just so happy to see us and their new brother.
I didnt get any pics of them holding Aiden on my camera but I know my mom has some so I will post them when I can.

Ken and Channy were so nice to come and see us. :)

Evy holding Aiden

The boys with their grandpa and Potts holding Ethan in the picture :)
Little Aiden making funny faces.

The next morning, Friday, Gammie and Potts came to visit and see Aiden and take some pictures. 
That same morning at the time while my mother and father in law were there I got a call on the hospital phone saying that my Uncle Clint was here to see me. So I said that was fine and he came in to see us. Turns out he was at the hospital for his monthly infusions and heard I was there and came to see me. He was all hooked up to his mobile IV drip and we got to chat a bit. It was so nice of him to come and see us even though he wasn't feeling well.

Sleepy little boy. Hardly ever opens his eyes.

My grandma and grandpa Jackson came to see us as well! 

My very good friend Chelsey came and saw us for a while too. She is so sweet.

Even my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Dan took the time to come and see us even though Mandy was in the hospital with her baby too. It was so nice of them to do that. Clint and Melissa and their kids came too and it was so nice to see everyone. 

The kids hung out together in the window bed since they were sick with colds. Happened over night. Poor babies.
Chelsea, Tom and Caleb also came to visit for about an hour but I was eating so I forgot to get a picture of them there.
James being funny and making faces.

My dad and the two boys named after him.

My poor baby was so sick and sound asleep when the came on Friday night. That blanket was a gift from Anj too. Super cute!
Amy drove down on Friday night after she got off work just to come and see us. She even was so sweet and stopped to get Mike some food since he was starving. So was able to stay for about an hour and then she drove back to Logan. Now that is a good friend! I was so happy she was able to come. It meant so much to both Mike and me

                                                         Aidens going home outfit.
On Saturday when I woke up and called the nurse to bring Aiden to our room from the nursery we were very surprised to see Julie walk in with him. She was our discharge nurse too! She was so excited to see us again and was just in love with Aiden. We talked for a while and at 3 when we were discharged she walked me and Aiden out since Mike went down to cool the car down. She was so happy for us and told us that she loves to see babies go to a loving home and with such wonderful parents. She was so sweet. I gave her a hug and we said good bye. She really was the best nurse ever.

Our Little Aiden! (One of the photos by Potts)

1 comment:

Sierra said...

That is one handsome boy!!! I'm so glad things went well! I hope to be able to see him soon :)