Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Birthday Parties

On Feb 2 we had Evylee's birthday party since her birthday was on a Sunday. We decided to just have family members come since we have limited space. Evy wanted a princess party and I had so much fun decorating for it. I put streamers on the doors and railing and hung up some fun decorations on the wall. We had a princess table cloth and Evy loved it all. I even made her a birthday chair. It had balloons and streamers all over it. She was so excited and felt so special. We had family come with her cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents and the kids decorated princess hat and the boys did frog faces. We did cake and ice cream and presents and then everyone left so we could go to my Uncles birthday party. He was turning 50 and they were doing a surprise birthday for him. We went to lunch with my parents and siblings at Cafe Rio and then headed to Chelsea's house. Most everyone showed up and the party was so fun. It was a good day in all and we had so much fun.


James decorating a crown with the kids :)

I love my brother.


Opening presents.




The girls with their crowns and the boys with the frog faces.


Katie Audrey and Adalynn

Tricia and James watching the kids play

blowing out the candle. :) My Big 5 year old.

1 comment:

Amy said...

So fun!!! I can't believe she is five. Seriously, how did that happen?