Monday, March 18, 2013

Sweethearts Day 2013

Every year in February around Valentines Day Mike's family does a Sweetheart Day. What we do on this day is we go and do sealings in the temple and then we go out to dinner. This year we went to the American Fork Temple. I love this time of year for this reason alone. We always make it to the temple in Feb. and it is always such an amazing feeling. This year was particularly amazing. Pretty much everyone in the room was crying and it was such an amazing experience. After the temple we all went to the blue lemon. It was really good. They had, as mike calls it "Girl Food", that was amazing. I had pasta but they also have sandwhiches and other really good food. It was such a great day and I enjoyed spending it with family. I always love getting together with everyone and just having a good time. Love you all.

No comments: