My parents came a little early to help with food and my dad fixed the siding on our house so it doesn't come flying off in the winter. I love my parents and I am so blessed to have a dad that can come and help us with little problems on our new house. Our family is all very diverse and it sure comes in handy. I loved having my mom and dad there early so we could hang out a bit more before everyone showed up just cause I dont get to see them hardly ever.
Anyways we had most of our family here in our house and we fed them lunch for the first time in 7 years we have been able to host a party and actually have room to do a luncheon and just enjoy the company of our family instead of being so cramped we cant move. We did sandwiches and hot dogs. We had a ton of left over food but it was so worth it and we know what to expect next time :) Mark and Alice made Aidens cake (which turned out amazing and tasted even better, and we are so grateful that they did that for us) and we all sang happy birthday and opened presents and just enjoyed chatting. James and Trica even stayed like an hour after everyone left just to spend more time with us. Which we absolutely loved! It was nice to have them there and am so glad they made the long drive. It meant so much. I loved the party cause not once did I feel like we had too many people in the house. I love my new house!
I can not believe how fast the year has gone by. It feels like just a few weeks ago that I had Aiden but now he is one and just such a funny baby. I can't imagine our life with out him and am so glad that he is a part of our family.
| Brody and the kids all eating in the family room |
| Dave and Katie and Audrey and Matt all chatting |
| Sky and my dad enjoying the food |
| Aidens awesome cake made by Mark and delivered by Alice! (THANK YOU SO MUCH!) |
| Melissa and Grandma helping feed kiddos |
| Evy and Lily being cute |
| My dad and my Aunt Debbie :) |
| Anj and Channy chatting in the front room and Tom giving an awesome face :) |
| Aiden didn't have a problem getting dirty with his cake. He loved it! |
| Time to open presents!!!! |
| So excited :) |
| All the kids! (Dave and Kate had to take their kids early and so did Audrey and Matt.) |
| He liked the different shapes :) |
| There's Potts! |
| James and Tricia and Grandpa just relaxing. |
| My mom and me. |
| Potts and Gammie enjoying the food :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment