Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wedding bells are ringing!!!

My cousin Jessica and her boyfriend/fiance Darryl are getting married in December. I am so excited for her. She has wanted this for a very long time and know it is finally happening. She and Chelsea and I have been best friends since we were born and it makes me so happy to see her excited and happy and loved as she should be. Darryl is an awesome guy and treats her right. I am so excited for them. So on Saturday she called me to see if I wanted to go with her and her family and chelsea to look at wedding dresses. I of course said yes. I was so excited to go even though I had to take the kids. She looked beautiful in all the dresses she tried on. I loved one in particular on her but i didnt have my camera when she came out in it. I got a pic of the dress though off the web site and I have pics of the other dresses she loved as well. Jess will be a beautiful bride and I love her very much. Congratulations Jess!!!







No comments: