Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas Party 2013

So every year my side of the family get together and have a huge Christmas party where we eat fondue and exchange presents and just enjoy seeing everyone. This year sadly Mike was not able to go. He volunteered to stay home with Aiden, since he was still trying to get better from RSV, so I could go with the kids. So I went to Debbies house and took some cheese sauce to help out with the dinner. We all ate the delicious food. I look forward to it every year. This year was really good too. I was able to sit and chat with my cousins and my parents and the kids enjoyed playing with their cousins. We all just chatted and hung out. I sadly had to stay away from all the little kids and especially my little niece and nephew Hailey and Carson since I could have been a carrier and I would have felt horrible if they had gotten RSV. They are Aidens age and I wanted to keep them safe. Well after dinner was all cleaned up we did the gift exchange with everybody. The kids were excited and it was so fun to see the next generation enjoy it just like me and my cousins used to. :) I usually stay and play games but I was missing Aiden and Mike so we left early and headed home. It was a great night though. Our family is getting big but I love them all and am so glad that they were all able to come.

My lovely sister pulling a face. Ha ha :)

The three girls!

Actually caught a smile
Chelsea holding our niece Hailey



Stephanie enjoying some food :)


Aryssa, Nicole, and Marina at the kid table :)

Ken, Channy, and Brody

Grandma, Uncle Clint and Melissa enjoying dinner

The kids all circled up for the  present exchange


Uncle Dan with his grandson, Carson




No comments: