Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Dad's Surprise 50th Birthday Party


On the 1st my Uncle Clint threw a surprise birthday party for my dad for his 50th. It was awesome. Most everyone made it and we all surprised my dad. There was a coffin out of cardboard and an IV and a bunch of fake pills like Shin replenishing pills. If anyone knows my dad that is pretty funny since they have come into contact with a sludge hammer many times. It was awesome to be there for my dad but we ended up leaving early since Aiden spiked a fever again and I kinda freaked out. He was better by the end of the night but it was still scary. Happy birthday daddy. I love you so much. You are the most amazing dad ever and I am so proud to call you mine. Thank you for everything you have ever done and continue to do. Love you tons!

My dad getting ready to hear his obituary 





One of my dads really good friends, Steve


The coffin. Has pictures of my dad all through life :)  Ha ha


No comments: