Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New Years 2013

On new years eve Amy stopped by on her way through. It was so good to see her. We chatted and hung out for a few hours and then she had to leave to be down town. Later Mike and I took the kids to Debbies house around 7PM and had snacks and we all played games and I was able to talk to Jess and Mandy a bit while we all fed our babies. We played games we knew and games we didnt and it was so fun. We started our dance party at about 11 and the kids all danced and had fun. James danced with Evy and she loved it. We watched to ball drop and rang in the new year. I told my daddy happy birthday and we headed home. It was all in all a good day.



Me and my buddy. and yes my hair is red :)

my two cute boys

Ethan with grandpa. He sure loves him.

Mandy Dave and Carson


Dancin time

Jess and Hailey and uncle Dan

My mom and Dad and Evy



James and Evy



No comments: