The day after Thanksgiving we planned a trip to Mikes grandparents house with the family. We got up at 6 in the morning and left at 8. I still had no shoes so I wore flip flops but there was a little snow on the ground so we decided to stop and get me some real shoes before heading out but the stores were closed and that was the beginning of many many stops on the 5 hour drive. As you may know we are potty training Evylee and she has to go a lot so at least once every 45 min she was having us pull over to go potty. It makes for a very long drive when you have to stop that often. We were in a 1 hour stretch of nothing when Evylee announced that she had to go to the bathroom and we had no place to stop. We were only 15 min from a bathroom but then the poor girl just started crying cause she couldn't hold it anymore. Luckily i put her in pull ups for the drive, but after that accident she didn't have another on in the car the whole rest of the time.I was a proud mommy. We arrived in Bellevue 6 hours after we left home. It was fun, Ethan enjoyed chewing on grandpas air tubing and Evylee had a blast with Mikes grandma. It was so nice to see them again. Grandpa loved seeing Ethan again since the last time they saw him he was only 2 weeks old. We all had dinner together (stuffed ground beef, one of my most favorite dinners now) then had some cake and talked a while. After only 4 hours of being there we packed up and headed home. We ended up stopping 5 times by the time we hit Twin Falls but then after that only once more. I listened to Christmas music almost the whole want there and back too. We got home at 11 that night and put Evylee to bed but Ethan was wide awake and so happy to be out of his car seat so while we waited for him to get tired again we wrapped all our christmas presents!!! I am so excited for Christmas, I cant wait for Evylee to see what santa willbring her and just to see her excitement of it all.
2 comments:
your kids are adorable!!! amazing how fast they grow! hope all is well!!
That picture of Ethan kills me. He is so big. I better come visit soon!
Post a Comment