We were enjoying a night as a family when I received a call from one of my best friends in the whole world. My Amy-poo :) She was passing through town and wanted to stop by and say hi, so I of course freaked out and got so excited to see her. We dont get to see each other very often but when we do its like we have never been apart and I love it. She arrived at our house that night and Evylee absolutely loved her. She was showing Amy all her toys and telling her stories and just loving the attention. Amy played with Ethan and got him to laugh so hard, it was so cute. We stayed up talking till almost 2 and the poor girl still had to drive an hour and a half to her parents house. We loved having her here and cant wait for the next visit :)
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment