Thanksgiving day was good. We all slept in a bit and then just enjoyed our time together as a family, I was able to call and talk to my parents for a while, then we began preparing for dinner. Mike and I were in charge of Jello and we decided to run to the store and get peach and berry blast (blackberry and raspberry) we then thought it would be good to combine them into one, which we did, and it turned out amazing! We had our family, my in-laws, Audrey, Matt, Alice, Mark, and Papa all over for the feast. Dinner was so incredibly good and I of course ate way to much. After dinner we all collapsed (expect Evylee, the little stinker) I woke up next to ethan at 4:30, 2 and a half hours after dinner. We then had to get ready to go take family pictures and Ethans 6 month pictures. I will have to post those later, Randy is still working on them. We then came home and had fun with the rest of the family. Evylee loved playing with uncle Mark and Tidbit (their dog) she was so funny with them. We had a good thanksgiving and enjoyed the day together
.
No comments:
Post a Comment