We finally got out the christmas decorations and Evylee loved it. Kathryn and Randy brought in a tree that was already decorated and when they put it up Evy got so excited and started shrieking "MY CHRISTMAS TREE!" over and over while jumping up and down. She was so funny. We then put up the one that we got to decorate and of course we had to watch Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer while we did that, it is one of my favorite christmas shows. Evylee and I decorated the tree together and Ethan tried to eat the ornaments and the lights. Evy was so excited to put the star on the top of the tree and was so proud of herself when she got it to stay. She is so excited for christmas and is loving having all the lights on at night. I am excited for christmas just because I cant wait to see her reaction to it all. :) She is always asking to listen to christmas music and watch her christmas shows. I love it :)
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment