Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Jackson Christmas Party

On Dec 18th my side of the family had their annual christmas party, held at my aunts house. We had awesome fondue type food and great company. We had all my aunts and uncles, my grandparents, and ALL my cousins but one, but she is on a mission so she is excused ;) We had my cousin Chris's fiancé, Stephanie, there as well. I loved seeing all my family together again! I miss them like crazy when I dont see them for a long time and I look forward to the party every year. It is my highlight and the start of the official count down to christmas for me :) I got to see my parents and all my siblings. Evylee loved every minute of it. She loves her grandma and grandpa, and my little cousins that she can play with and my older cousins that love her so much. I cant express how much my family means to me. I love them so much. Well we enjoyed dinner and each others company. We all chatted and then came the gift exchange. Evylee was looking forward to this part of the night so when it finally got there she was so excited. We started at the youngest and went to oldest. When Evylee's turn came she took her gift and slowly opened it and then just as she realized what it was, I got a picture! Her face it so darn cute, one of total elation and excitement and surprise all wrapped up into one. She was so excited that she got a little Ariel doll and has since then slept with it every night. I even had to drive back to my aunts house to get it at 11 that night because she left it there and would not go to sleep without it. I cant imagine what she is going to do with all the stuff she is getting for christmas if this is how she reacts to just one toy.

Evylee with grandma looking at pictures on her iphone. Evylee is obsessed with iphones and ipods that have games and pictures on them.

Mycousin Chelsea looking like her beautiful self. I love her to death.

Evylee was very excited to see her aunt Anj.

My cousin Jessica with my cousin Lydia and my grandma. All enjoying the yummy food and company.

Sterling, Ken, Chelsea, Mike, Channy and James (who you cant see) all talking. We had such a fun night just hangin out.

This is the awesome picture of Evylee opening her present. I love her!

Channy and her husband Ken waiting for dinner to begin.

Miranda, Savannah, Chelsea, Evylee, and Caleb. The kids were being seated for dinner and Chels being awesome helped them get situated and fed.

This is Stephanie, my soon to be cousin and I am so excited to have her as part of the ever growing family.

Evylee and my dad. Evylee was taking pictures with his phone and i think they were looking at one that actually turned out good. :) I love seeing my dad and my daughter together, it makes my smile.

Ethan fell asleep on James and stayed there for pri an hour or so. I loved every minute of it. I love my brother so much and to see my son with him and cute and cozy makes me so happy. I took so many pictures of this that I ran out of space on my memory card. ha ha ;)

I told them I would post this cause it is just to funny to me. I tried to get a picture and at the same time they turned away and did something weird with their fingers, not on purpose but I thought it was pretty funny. Love you guys

Chelsea with her sisters before dinner started.

Ethan grinning for the camera with the santa hat on. He makes me laugh so hard.

After Evylee saw me take a picture of Ethan with the hat on she wanted a picture too but wouldn't look at the camera long enough to get a good one. so this cheesy grin is the best I got. Silly girl.

No comments: