Sunday, August 26, 2012

36 weeks!!!!!!!!!

Yay! I am 36 weeks and only have technically 4 more but get induced in three! I went to my doctor on Wednesday the 22nd and for the first time in any of my pregnancies I am actually dilating before week 38.5 :) I was 1 cm and 60%. I know that it means nothing but just knowing that all those darn contractions I have been having are doing something makes me feel better. He also said that they will schedule my induction next week at my 37 week check up. I am so excited that there is an end in sight. However, it is making me stress a little since I have so much I feel like I need to get done around the house before he gets here. So I am working my butt off and hoping he doesn't come early since I have it planned to the day to get it all done :)
Oh and my amazing doctor scheduled a consultation with the Anesthesiologists at Alta. I have been having panic attacks about it since I had such a horrible experience with Evy. So Mike and I were able to go down and talk to them about everything that happened and about how we would like to avoid that completely. He was great and reassured us that they haven't had a problem like that ever and that everyone on staff is very experienced. I feel so much better about it and am so excited to meet this little boy that has been growing in me the last 9 months.

3 comments:

Sierra said...

Almost done!! YAY! Can't wait to meet another handsome Collier boy :)

Amy said...

I'm so glad that your doctors appointment went well and that they were able to reassure you! Good luck getting the stuff you need to done before the little guy comes!

Trisha said...

Yea for baby almost being here! Do you mind if I ask why you get induced? I will never have that since they had to do a c-section. but I am so curious as to why docs do certain things now!