I can't believe I have been married to my best friend for 6 years already, it seems like just yesterday we were anxiously waiting to walk into that sealing room to be sealed together for eternity. Little did I know that on August 10, 2006 I was starting the rest of my life and that it was going to be amazing! In the last 6 years I have been blessed with 2 of the most wonderful children in the world and am just one month away from adding another wonderful addition to my amazing family. I love my family more then words can describe and I wouldn't change a single thing.
This year for our anniversary it was my year to plan. Since I am 8 months pregnant there wasn't much we could do so it was just a day together. We started off by dropping off the kids at Audrey and Matts house who were amazing and watched them all day for us. We then headed to University Mall and had lunch and then just walked around and window shopped. We were able to get a few little things but we just enjoyed being together. We even got to go see the Bourne Legacy movie, which was really good. After that we headed to the Chef's Table where we were going to have dinner. It was a very nice place. They sat us in "the tower" and the food there was amazing! Probably the best we have ever had. We laughed and talked and ate and it was just a great day. We went and got the kids and headed home and spent the rest of the night with them cuddling on the couch and watching movies. It was a great day.

No comments:
Post a Comment