Saturday, December 15, 2012

Decorating for Christmas!

After Thanksgiving I was going to wait till Sunday to decorate but got to excited and we did it that Friday  :) It was so fun having the kids help this year and have them get so excited about it. I am so excited for christmas this year because the kids are so excited.

Helping mommy put on ornaments

Pretty little Evy

Ethan trying to figure out how to hook it on the tree.

My cute kids. They are such big helpers!

Evy got to put the star on this year and she loved it. 

Our pretty tree :)

My silly boys. They crack me up.

Aiden chilling while we set up the tree. Poor kid was surrounded by packaging stuff from all the ornaments and the tree. Such a cute kid though :)

3 comments:

Elise said...

Cute pics! Such sweet littles! I'm happy blogger is working again. :)

Amy said...

Your tree is beautiful! I love the colors. Evy looks so grown up and like a little beauty. I love the picture of the boys, it's so cute! I love that you got a picture of Aiden smiling.

Hubers said...

It's so fun to have kids to include in decorating! What a great looking tree! Cute kids!